Our main aim is to promote the wellbeing of our patients and provide high-quality care and service at all times. To do this, it is essential that we listen to you and do all we can to meet your needs.
That is why we have created a patient participation group, which is open to everyone registered with us. It is your opportunity to influence and achieve real change through working with others to ensure what we provide is what you want and need.
The Practice also runs a virtual group. Patients do not have to attend the group but can be involved via email. Please ask at reception for details.
- Ensures real, open communication between patients and the practice
- Discusses patients’ needs during the development of practice systems
- Supports the practice to achieve its health promotion targets
- Reviews and, where appropriate, provides advice and recommendations on the practice patient surveys
- Ensures the needs and interests of all patient groups are considered, including those with specific conditions, those with a disability, ethnic minorities and migrant workers
To find out more, contact the practice.